Social distancing & self quarantine are the most important steps to be followed right now. But that can have a huge impact on your psychological well-being. This situation can make us seem lethargic and isolated. So self care should be the top priority during this crisis.
So, Below are the ways, how you can make the best of this quarantine time by indulging in your self care
- Wash off your tan : Applying a face mask is the easiest thing that one can do at home. All you would need is 10-15 minutes and a mask of your selection. Here’s my choice:
1 tbsp of yogurt or curd , 1/2 tbsp of honey and a few drops of lemon. Mix the ingredients and apply it as a thick layer on your face. Leave the mixture for a minimum of 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
PIC CREDITS : https://www.pexels.com/
2. DIY Hair Mask : We place our hair through tons of stress, whether it’s from heat styling, new hairstyles or exposure to the weather. which will cause serious hair harm. Hair masks will reduce hair breakage and make your hair feel healthy and strong —all within the comfort of your own house.
You can try this out : https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/beauty/hair/g29627145/diy-hair-masks/
3. Nail art : It is an innovative way to decorate the nails. It is basically done after the manicure.It is a type of artwork that can be done on finger-nails and toe-nails. Manicure is a beauty treatment which trim, shape, and polish the nail.
Some of the suggested nail arts are:
- Painting With a Brush
- Sponge Bobbing
- Stencil Method
- Splatter Nails
PIC CREDITS : https://www.pikrepo.com/
4. Discover a hobby : Bring out your unnoticed creative hobbies. You can pick some among this list:
- Painting & Drawing
- Reading Books
PIC CREDITS : https://pixnio.com/
5. Watching a TV Show / Movie : Here are some of the suggestions:
- Money Heist – Available on Netflix
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Available on Netflix
- Sherlock – Available on Netflix
- The Vampire Diaries – Available on Netflix / Prime Video
- Legacies – Available on Prime Video
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – Available on Netflix
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S – Available on Netflix
IMAGE CREDITS : https://www.flickr.com/