Summer always asks you for a new fashion because the scorching heat will never let you use your regular wardrobe. Here are a few fashion dresses for this summer where you can style them for any event you want to and present yourself hot in this hot season 😉
First, let’s start with college-going summer dresses. Because these days some colleges have restrictions saying the students cant wear dresses like jump suits or torn pants,
Here are some of the dresses you can consider for college wear:
- Loose fit Capris: You can style loose fit capris / pants with a graphic t -shirt or a short top.
2. High Neck dresses: You can choose light colors for the bright summer to look elegant.
3. A-line Dress: You can style your cotton A-line dress with a patterned scarf either or you can leave it plain by wearing a colorful dress.
4. Maxi dress: You can style your maxi dress with a t-shirt on it and make it look fab.
Here are some of the summer casual wear dresses:
- Palazzo pants: Style your palazzo pants with short tops / regular tops.
2. T-shirt Dress: You can wear over sized t-shirt as a dress. You can use a belt, a denim jacket or tie a knot at the end of the t-shirt dress to make it look sassy. Just pair it with good pair of boots, a nice hairstyle and a light makeup.
3. Pleated Skirt: Pleated skirts can be paired with plain shirts, tank tops, or other sleeveless tops which give you a bold style.
4. Flared Pants: You can style your flared pants with fitted blazer, solid tee or tank tops with a crochet vest.