As we are experiencing the real heat now, it is important to protect our skin from high temperatures. Only taking care of you can make you look and feel good about yourself. Here are a few beauty tips you need to follow to beat the heat.
- Sunscreen: A sunscreen is a must-have in your purse in summer. Generally, a sunscreen with SPF 30 would suffice for our daily needs as it blocks most of the UVA & UVB rays coming from the sun. Apply the cream at least a half an hour before you step out. Re-apply, if you are in the sun for more than 3 hours.
IMAGE CREDITS : https://www.pexels.com/
2. Exfoliate: Nobody would want to have a dull skin but in this polluted environment our skin is often exposed to dirt. So exfoliating regularly can help in removing the dead skin cells that are accumulated on the skin. It is useful for improving the blood circulation which helps in brightening your skin.
There are two ways of exfoliation:
- Mechanical: By using different tools like sponge, scrub and brush we can exfoliate
- Sponge: This is the softest way to exfoliate your skin. Put a small amount of shower gel on the sponge and lather your skin. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove all dead skin
- Scrub: This can be applied directly on skin and apply firm pressure on the skin using a repeated back and forth motion.
- Brush: This is usually used on the face or body to remove the dead skin layers.
2. Chemical: Where you use chemical peel techniques.
3. Lip Balm with SPF : Lips are prone to sun damage. Good care needs to be taken which is done using lip balms containing SPF.
Here are few of them :
- Avene Eau Thermale High Protection SPF-30
- SebaMed Lip Defense Triple Protection SPF -30
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF -20
- Nivea Smoothness Lip Care SPF -15
- VLCC Lovable Lips SPF -15
4. Deodorant : As it is summer, heat has already begun and we all experience the sultriness. Deodorant is necessary for all of us, Its difficult to find a good deodorant that works on you in effective way. Here are some of the ways to maintain your body dry and fresh.
- Take a shower twice a day.
- Where loose and comfortable clothes, Mostly use cotton clothes.
- Deodorant covers the smell of sweat, Antiperspirant covers extreme smell of sweat. So choose which one is good for you.
Here are some of the deodorant’s of my choice to beat the summer sweat.
- Native Natural Deodorant for Women and Men
- Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant for Women
- Gillette Clinical soft solid antiperspirant deodorant for Men
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant for Women & Men