French makeup is all the rage right now. From the perfect cat eye to red lips, everyone is trying to achieve that je ne sais quoi look. However, French makeup can be a bit tricky to do if you don’t know where to start.
In the world of makeup, the French certainly have a timeless and distinctive look. Though trends do come and go, French makeup technique is always in high demand. What is it that makes this look so special? And more importantly, how can you get it?
So, in this blog post, I’m going to show you how to do three classic French makeup looks: the smoky eye, the nude lip, and the red lip. Let’s get started!
French Makeup Tutorial
If you’re looking for a new beauty trend to try, consider French makeup. It is subtly sexy and always elegant. Here are some tips on how to achieve a French look:
- Start with a light foundation and blend well into the skin.
- Use a nude eyeshadow all over the lid, and then add a darker color in the crease.
- Apply a thin line of black eyeliner on the top lid, and wing it out at the outer corner.
- Finish with two coats of mascara.
- For lips, start by applying a lip balm, then apply a lip liner in a similar shade to your lipstick. -This will help define your lips and make the color look more even.
- Apply the lipstick using your fingers / or the sides of the lipstick. Start in the middle of your lips and work your way outwards. Blot with a tissue to remove any excess color.
French women tend to have a more relaxed attitude when it comes to beauty. They believe that looking good should be fun and easy, and that you don’t need a lot of products or procedures to achieve a natural look. What is their secret? How do they always look so effortlessly chic?
Here are some tips from French women on how to look your best:
- Don’t be afraid of color
- Wear clothes that fit well
- Take care of your skin
- Use high-quality products
- Don’t overdo it with makeup
This post is all about how to do your French makeup. We’ll give you some tips on how to get that natural French look, and we’ll also share some of our favorite French makeup products. Be sure to follow our blog for more tips on all things beauty and makeup!