Today’s recipe is the Green Collagen mango smoothie recipe. Collagen Smoothie bowls are the best way to start your day with a healthy diet. They are rich in nutrients and good with fats and they are just great when you have it after exercising so-called post-workout. Smoothie is a simple and easy breakfast so let’s get started with the smoothie bowl recipe.
- ½ Mango
- Spinach 2 Cups
- Collagen 2 Scoops
- Goji Berries 1 Tbsp.
- Flax Seeds 1 Tbsp.
- Just Simply blend all the ingredients using water. You can also have an avocado to have a thick consistency.
- Toppings: As this is a mango smoothie recipe, mango slices, chia seeds, Coconut ( Shredded ). There are a number of combinations to add in a smoothie bowl so you can go with your favorite toppings and make a tropical smoothie recipeand enjoy the bowl full of healthy ingredients.
- In this mango smoothie recipe I added coconut as the topping you can also try berries papaya or pineapple.
Reasons why you should add a smoothie bowl to your diet:
- It’s a healthy smoothie recipe as you see they are prepared using some super healthy ingredients.
- This bowl is full of fibre, so it improves your digestion and other digestion related problems like constipation, bloating.
- As you see without noticing we add more sugar content so just look into what you are adding.
- Research has found that smoothies are used for weight loss.
- Eating high protien diet can also reduce belly fat.
- Mango smoothie recipe is a super refreshing way to cool off on a warm day.