Hibiscus tea is a beverage with many medicinal values. While following this hibiscus tea recipe you see that it is of crimson color. It can be consumed both hot & cold as well. This tea has a flavor of cranberries. There are so many species of hibiscus plants which vary from climate and location.
Hibiscus Tea Recipe
- Dry a few hibiscus flowers and make it into a fine powder.
- Add two spoons of powder / 2 dried hibiscus flowers in boiling water.
- Leave it for 5 more minutes. If you want to make it stronger you can let it boil for a few more mins.
- You can add sweeteners like honey / sugar according to your style.
- You can strain the flowers / eat them as well.
Hibiscus Health Benefits
- It helps in lowering your blood pressure
- Helps you decrease your body fats and cholesterol levels
- Will help you control blood sugar levels
- Helps your body to fight with bacterial infections
- This may helps you with your diet and weight loss
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Improves your liver health as well.