Veg Pizza is a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with veggies, cheese slices, panner, etc.
Veg Pizza Ingredients:
- Ready Made Pizza Base(Available in any bakery or supermarket)
- Pizza sauce and Tomato Sauce(Store bought)
- 2 Cheese Slice
- Onion, Capsicum, Tomato each one
Veg Pizza Preparation Method:
- Pre-heat an empty pan with a lid for 15 minutes.
- Place the ready made pizza base on a plate and apply a spoon of water to the pizza base so that it doesn’t get hard while baking it.
- Now apply a spoon of pizza sauce and a spoon of tomato sauce to the base.
- Now spread the cheese pieces or grated cheese on the base
- Add a layer of vegetables of your choice on the cheese spread base. I added onion, capsicum and tomato. You can also add paneer, mushroom or olives.
- You can cover the vegetables layer with another layer of cheese if you wish to.
- Now apply a spoon of cooking oil around the pizza base so that crest will be crispy
- For the next step, place a stand on the heated pan and place the pizza plate on the stand and cover with a lid.
- Let the pizza bake for 20 minutes or till the cheese is melted completely whichever happens faster.
- Add toppings of your choice like oregano, chili flakes etc..
- Cut the pizza into slices using a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Don’t forget to taste the pizza with tomato sauce. It tastes yummy 🙂