Women always spend lots of money on waxing. Ever tried sugar wax? Spending a lot of money every month for a parlor is not a thing for every woman. Beauty is all about neatness. So how about preparing sugar wax at home?
Why sugar wax
As sugar waxing is a classic wax process. Sugar waxing is the most cost effective way to finish your parlor needs at home. It is less painful and as we are using natural ingredients this is suitable with all skin types.
How to make sugar wax
- Take a pan and add 1/4th cup of water and 1/4th cup of lemon juice. Cook it on medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup of brown / white sugar to the lime water. Now place the flame on a high level.
- The mixture gets bubbly, then let it down to medium flame & keep stirring continuously. If you do not stir, the mixture hardens.
- Cook for another 5 mins till the sugar melts completely and the mixture turns golden.
- Let the wax be cooled down for at least 30 mins. As using hot wax can damage your skin.
Benefits of using homemade wax
- Unless the waxing parlors harsh chemicals are not used which will make your skin rash free and pain free.
- I am always scared while using the knife with hot wax to see if it is on enough temperature or if it would make my skin burnt. As this is used in normal temperature there is no chance of burning your skin using hot wax.
- Waxing is a painful process but trying this traditional wax can make it less painful.
- It is suitable for every skin type and will not show any irritations / redness.
Not only parlor made chemical wax. Homemade wax is more efficient, smooths skin & decreases hair growth. Try out this method and let us know how effective this works!